FAQ - Villa Mare in Croatia
Find out the most Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ about luxury Villa Mare. Here you can find out what is sojourn tax, how you can get to the villa that is located on the island, are there shops nearby villa, what currency and payment method is used in Croatia and ect. If you have any additional question feel free to contact the owner of the Villa Mare!
1. What is Sojourn Tax?
A Sojourn Tax is a tax that the visitor pays for each day of staying in the accommodation. It is calculated per person per night, depending on the season and the category of the tourist destination.
2. How can we get to the villa on island of Hvar?
To get to the villa on the island take a ferry, boat or catamaran. Search for timetables and offers that suit you the best on the following link http:/jadrolinija.hr/
3. What is the official check in/check out time?
The official check in time is 16:00 and the check out time is 10:00.
4. Will our villa have a shop nearby?
Yes, shops and restaurants are nearby.
5. What currency and payment method is used in Croatia?
The local currency in Croatia is the Croatian Kuna (HRK) which you can exchange at the airport, in banks, exchange offices and the local ATMs. You can also pay in cash and credit cards.
6. Can you arrange the transfer from the airport?
We can help you arrange the transfer from the airport.
7. Are pets allowed in your villa?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in Villa Mare.
8. Do the prices apply to the entire villa or do you charge per person?
The prices indicated apply to the entire villa for one night.
9. Does the villa have a parking spot?
The villa has a parking spot
10. Where can we pick up the keys to the villa?
The housekeeper will be waiting for you at the villa. You will be in contact with her.